Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mr Captain head Pants

This morning, I woke up and had breakfast, dry cereal.

We were gonna go to the children's garden, but it was too rainy.
Then we were gonna go to the dinosaur musuem, but the line was way too long. And it gone to the back. And we decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo, but then we decided not to and we went to McDonald's.

I played with Tyler and my friends. I got this cool race car, and then we played. And there was this guy (another kid) who said shut up to me. I thought I shouldn't ever go where he goes, and if he goes in front of me I scream. He always wants to bite me on the nose and hand.

So I went away from him and played with Tyler and Kevin. We played Star Wars and I was the boss of them. They were all troopers. Because it was Leia, but they dressed up as troopers in real troopers suit. I was a shadow trooper. And I blended in the shadows and the storm troopers blended in the white part.

We went home an watched TV: Dora. Dora saved a little baby crab. We learned Shake shake shake a boom boom squish dance.

Drew came home and we watched Word World: Duck saw a dragon but it was really a cloud.

Daddy came home and we had dinner at Carl's Jr. We gone home and we played at the playground. And Sundance (a neighbor's really cute golden doodle) was totally cute so we played with her for a little bit.

Then we came inside, KD went in the shower. I'm doing my journal.

The end!
Cactus Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment