Saturday, August 22, 2009

Shooting at Golf

This morning for my birthday, I went to Boondocks and I played miniature golf. It was hard. the last one was hard. Because if you got your ball in this hole then it would spray you, but if you got inside the good hole then it would blow out fire. That would tell you that you had finished.

And then I went on the bumper boats. I got to drive it all by myself. And Pa was doing some sneak attacks, so I did sneak attacks to him too. It was fun. But then Ma was shooting me. I was having a war with her. And then when it told me to go back in, I did.

Then I went to the race cars, and it was fun. And then I went inside and played Star Track Voyager. I went gun shooting, and I got three tickets. And then I went in this ball and I tried to shoot all the airplanes in this game. Because they were the mean guys.

We got some lunch from Wendy's. Then we went to Toysrus, and my Ma bought me a present. I got a remote control motorcycle. And I used a coupon.

Then I went home. Then I played. I had dinner. and then I helped my baby brother out of his seat. Then I sweeped.

Desperado Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment