Saturday, October 24, 2009

Argh! Me Hearties!

This mornin', I woke up like a pirate. I watched me telly. I had me breakfast o' Crunch berries. I went outside. I did a few tricks.

Then I played me pet, Cocoa. I went inside and watched some Chopped. But then somethin' went nonsense. I thought I said me nigels but I said me figels. Now that be strange?

Me mum and I went t' Target t' have me glasses fixed. But we had t' new ones.

Then we went t' Pirate Island. I had some piratey pizza. Then we went int' the arcade n' played a bunch o' games: cars, drop th' missle/fly th' airplane. We left to argh be home. I ate some of me candy n' shared me loot.

Then I had me some more pizza pirate dinner. I took a nice refreshin' bath.

Fair winds and full speed ahead!
Capt'n Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment