Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sharks and Sailors

I woke up, gone to the bus stop. Then I got on the bus. I got off the bus. I played at the playground. I went inside. I read a book called Witch's Perfect Pumpkin Pie, and we read Where is my Momma Mummy.

I went to P.E. I played Sailors verses Sharks. You needed to tag someone. If you were a shark you need to tag a Sailor and they turn into a shark. Cheyenne and me were running as fast as we can and never got caught by the sharks. We needed to get off our boats when Mrs. McCallister blowed her whistle cuz the sharks were going to go to the boats to get someone. We played with the parachute, and we were hanging from the ceiling. And Cheyenne was next and we were all floating down in the parachute. We were all doing it again and again, like a cycle.

We gone back to class. And I did the rest of our centers and we went outside. I came home.

We went to Wal-mart. I got my hair cut. I got my Bumblebee costume. And I went home, had dinner and did my journal.

That's all for now,
Cactus Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment