Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laffy Taffy Jokes

1. What do you watch on TV in the morning? A breakfast serial
2. Why did Billy take a ruler with him to bed? To see how long he slept.
3. What do bulls write with? A bullpen
4. If your dog kisses you what do you call it? A Pooch Smooch

In the morning, I woke up. We did devotional. It was about Jesus, and how he died for us so we can return again. I had a smoothie and a piece of toast for breakfast. I went to school. I went to the library. Then I went to recess and played in the halls with my friend. I did some math, triple digit addition.

At lunch, I had a sandwich, a Danimals crush cup, some oranges and some carrots. During lunch recess, I slipped in a puddle. My pants were wet. I called my mommy, she brought me a pair of pants.

Mr. Rentschler read me Mr. Popper's Penguins. Captain cook and Greta. They had 10 eggs.

Then I went home. I played guns outside. I did my home work. Ate dinner, and finally did this.

DD



No comments:

Post a Comment