Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

Before Centers we went to the Science Fair. Two boys and Mr. Westover put three buckets of goo onto a bridge. Mr. Westover stepped on it and it broke. I got a candy bar and gum. I saw every single thing, but I can't remember every single thing I saw.

But I do remember one thing, and that was getting to go up on stage to show my project. I made it in my class. It was um uh an electrical suit changer. And I would put an action figure under the light and it would turn into any super herp action figure. Then I hooked it up to a light a bulb and it changed into Iron Man, an actual iron man. The action figure came to life. And it turned in the same size as iron man.

Then I did Centers- I played games. I writed about Sheepy Who.

I learned about ordinal numbers: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, & 10th.

Mr Westover came to our class, to see what good kindergarteners we are.

I came home, had lunch and did my journal.

CJKW

No comments:

Post a Comment