Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yoshi's Day

I played at the playground. I played Mario, I was blue Yoshi again. It was new Super MArio Bros. Lego Wii. We were all Legos and when Yoshi fell down the pit he comes back to life in a bubble, and you push the kicking thing button, so he can kick out of the button. Then we jumped over the cliff. And we got to Bowser's level all we had to do was shoot one fireball over him and on to the P block, so the bridge falls down and he dies. Then you get marry Princess Peach. All the castles that you beated, there are Yoshi's next to them, so the yoshi's come with you and start over the games.

I went inside and learned about bunnies. They hop really high. They can do a super jump.

Then I did centers - I did a word wall of the words: get, does, go, no, goes, and have. I also did 100 tally marks. It's just counting by 5's. Then I had to cross out the things that are bad for you and circle the things that are good for your teeth, like toothpaste, water, apples, tooth brush and floss.

Then I came home. I cleaned the windows during my 15 minutes of cleaning time and mommy was making lunch. I had half a bagel with cream cheese & ham and hot cocoa. I did my homework: write the number 27 & my spelling words, and read 2 books. I did my journal.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment