Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

This morning in our devotional we talked about the Aaronic Priesthood, what deacon, teachers and priests can do.

I went to the bus stop at 7:20. I started A Track, that means that I come to school early because there's too much people in the whole class and they all just shout out answers. I wanted to get my homework done faster, so I would have more time to play.

I lined up at the wall and the bell rang. We went in and did D.O.L. (daily organized languages). You correct sentences. It asks you questions. It has A, B, or C. or some questions ask which has the same vowel letter, like an Egg or Italian or Excellent. If you get the whole page done, you get three signatures. Some people have been stealing stickers, so we have been doing signatures instead. I'm afraid someone will steal mine so I have been putting them in a secret place.

Then I went to lunch. I had breakfast: waffles, syrup, and tots. I don't like tots, so I gave them to my enemy friend, Jeffery. At recess, I runned and played freeze tag.

Then I went to computer. I worked on hand positions, then I played a game where you have to shoot a ball through three hoops, and a star lights up. When you finish all the stars then you move up a level, and it makes a picture.

I went home, did my homework, and that's the end.

Desperado Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment