Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bowser's Capture

In our morning devotional, we talked about the Melchezidek Priesthood.

At school, at recess, I was Yoshi. I ate Bowser when we got to his castle. Then we saved the Princess, but then Bowser moved to Iceland, dropped off Little Koopa and went to the other Ice Castle. But Yoshi ate the castle. Because Bowser kidnapped Yoshi's blue brother. Dylan was Mario, and Jeff was Luigi. And Jeff got to ride me because I was blue Yoshi. Then Conrad was green Yoshi. Then green Yoshi ate little Koopa and got me out of the treasure box with the key. Then we saved Princess Peach. Then we went home had a tasty delicious dino snack treat.

We learned about George Washington and the cherry tree. He was an honest boy. We made a story puzzle.
My teacher read us a book about the American Flag. We made a flag.
I has recess and played Super Mario again, but I don't want to talk about it. Then I came home. Then had lunch. Then I did my homework. Then I did my journal.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment