Monday, February 22, 2010

Dunno

In morning devotional I learned about quorums in the Melchezidek priesthood: elders and high priests.

I went to school. I went to the bus stop by myself, because DD is on A track. I don't want to tell you about my recess because it was too long.

I learned about my teeth today, that you have lots of teeth and we read Moose's Loose Tooth. We had PE. We played four corners: it's where you tip toe to the corners very quietly, so the person doesn't hear, you get to stay in the game.

I came home. I had a playdate with my friend, Sammy. I had lunch. I did my homework: I practice writing 26. I read We can eat plants.

Then my friend Alex came over for a playdate. Later, my friend Tyler will come over. We'll play new Super Mario Bros. the Wii.

Then we'll go to halau.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment