Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras

This morning instead of listening to the morning devotional I said my personal prayer.

I played at the playground with Cheyenne. Then I came in. I watched Kung Fu Panda. Ryken's class watched it with us. His teacher and all the substitutes were sick. Ryken had to be in our class the whole time.

We did centers. Ryken was in my centers group. We made a dot to dot George Washington and other George Washington stuff. I also did the O page, where you draw stuff that begins with O and then you label it.

I had a bloody nose. I got two kleenexs, then the snot blood was gone. Then I got the book Brave Father Mouse when I was at Mrs. Naylor's table. She read it to us. It was about a brave father mouse. The mice were hungry, so Father Mouse went to get some crumbs. The crumbs were right in front of their hole. Cat saw him. Father mouse ran as fast as he could into the hole in the wall. Then they had dinner.

Then I had recess. I did an elephant page. You need to circle the first in the first row, the second int he second row, the third in the third row. Oh, but some of them were backwards so I had to count from the other side.
I came home the bus. I chit-chatted with Cheyenne, and we played Kung Fu Panda. We were so crazed out. Then I came home. I ate lunch: muffins!! I did my homework: doing my spelling page, and writing the number 24. Then I did my journal.

Christopher keeps all of his papers in his backpack. Every single one.

CJKW

No comments:

Post a Comment