Friday, February 19, 2010

Mario!

Our morning devotional was about Quorums.

I had recess. I came in. I learned about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. But for short they call him Abe. I cut out picture and glued them onto the correct one (president)

And then I did centers. I wrote about wolves:
They howl to talk to each other. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Travel in pack.
Wolves live in a den. Have a strong sense of smell. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I also did a page about George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.
Then I did Compare, where you take the top of the deck and the bottom of the deck. The bottom is always the lower numbers and the top is the bigger numbers. You have to get the higher number then you win. If the other person runs out of cards and doesn't have any he loses. Alex lose, I won.

After centers, I did this (ordinal numbers through the tenth). It's a page that you circle the ones that your teacher tells you to.

I came home and had pancakes. Then I did my journal.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment