Friday, May 21, 2010

Field Day

I did tug of war. My class won. We got a trophy.  We played some games: soap booth, you have to get the button and soak the teacher. I sunk the teacher every time I got to do it. I got a hundred bags of popcorn, not buttered.

I got an otter pop and bouncy ball. I lost it in the road at the other side of the playground. It went into the bushes. tshh! Then i went in the bushes and couldn't find it. It was made out of air so it popped because of the thorns so I threw it away.

Then last but not least I got third place, I mean our class got third place.

Then I went on the bus and went inside to eat lunch. I brought home a seven peaks pass because I read. I also brought home a yellow slip, which means I get to watch TV for a half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment