Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Yummy Breakfast

This morning, I got up. I had a yummy breakfast. I had some kind of eye sandwich. It had eggs and sausage in the middle. There was an egg was cooked inside the bread and it had sausage too. The sausage had red peppercorn flakes. It was a little bit too spicy.

Then I, uh, did my homework.  It was about opposites and pictures. So I had to draw a line to the picture, from the picture to the sentence or the sentence to the picture. And I sweeped the floor as my cleaning. Mommy cut my hair and my ear hair.

I fed DJ, cutsie patootsie DJ! I watched KAW play Brick Breaker, when he wasn't supposed to. Mommy got very mad when Kai lied to her. Then I did Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride for my dance practice. And my Haka, and Na Waka, and Ten Guitars. Then I did my journal. The End.

By CJKW

No comments:

Post a Comment