Friday, April 2, 2010

The Flying Helicopter Rings

My dad woke me up, at 6:16. When I came down stairs, I had breakfast. My breakfast was Life, and I had  side of toast. I went up for devotional. We talked about the Great Apostasy.

Then I went to school. And bought a pencil. It was one of those pencils where you roll the lead then there's the pencil.

I went into the classroom. And I did an April Fool's joke. Some people do April fools all month. Is that cool?

We read an April Fool's book, then we went down to take our pictures. Then B track came in. And during our test, they had to go take their pictures. Then when I went to recess, the photographer took a picture of the whole entire school, kids, teachers. Here are some words that he uses to get our attention. "Be gawk! Ma Mee!"

I went in. We finished our test. And then we went to lunch. Basically, I went cuckoo crazy and just ran. After lunch, we did the Easter Egg Hunt. I didn't get any Easter Eggs because they thought that I was opening the eggs and looking inside them. But I wasn't. I accidentally broke them open. So I just stayed out for a while.

Eventually, I went in. There was a basket of candy on my desk. They were playing fun games and getting candy. They had fun. I did too.

Then we went to music. We watched some movies in the Kiva. Then I went home. On the way home, I asked my friend Kevin if I could play at his house. First, his mom called my mom to see if it was ok. I played with his toy. It has a little ring, and it makes the ring fly like a helicopter and we have to catch it.

Then I went home. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment