Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maleficent

So when I woke, it was 5ish. And it was almost 6:00. I decided to read to The Cat, and other true facts
Then my mom told me it was time to get dressed. My brother, WJ, was shouting to CJ, "Wake up!"

After that, I had breakfast. I had Malt O Meal with chocolate chips and brown sugar. I had a glass of grapefruit juice. 

I went to school. My friends did April Fool's tricks on me. Some of them said "Teacher is coming!", "Look, I'm a frog!" "Oh, look I've got a flower" "April Fool's!"

I went to the Sleeping Beauty show. I thought my friend Jeffery's brother, Gared, did a wonderful job of acting the prince. 

I did times like 1:00, 2:00. etc. . . I did wonderfully. Then I went to lunch. I finished my lunch really quick, so I was the first done and the first to do inside recess. I played chess and I won. 

After lunch, we went to music. We watched a sing along song, while we were finishing our shakers. 

We went back to class and we did an April Fool's paper. 
Then I went home. It was nice outside. After I did my homework, I played with my brother WJ. I'm going to clean the windows.

I got a thank you note from my teacher:
KA

No comments:

Post a Comment