Thursday, April 1, 2010

A snowy blizzary day

I was late for the bus. My mom drove me to school. I was late for school.

I learned about Sleeping Beauty. The third grade did a play about Sleeping Beauty. Kai was Prince Phillip. Camilla was one of the fairy godmothers. Cheyenne was another fairy. And Sydney was the green one. I was the King. Malicifent was Shayanne with an S. 

I learned about plants. They need water. If weeds grow next to them then they die. That's something Satan likes.

I made an April chart. I had a snack, it was marshmallow creme puffs. I went out to recess. I played Sleeping Beauty.
I came in and got my take home stuff. Then I rode the bus home to the bus stop. I came all the way home walking in the snow!
I read a book called Baseball.  I had lunch, did my homework, and my journal.

Here's my homework:
CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment