Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I hate you, Pencil!

So when I woke up, I woke up at 2:00. And then I woke up at the right time. Right when daddy came in. After breakfast, I went to school. At school, I did my journal. What part do you like about school? I wrote that I think that I love school.  Basically, I like the auctions. Where we get to buy stuff. They happen once a month, not once a week.

And after that, I went to recess. I did nothing.

Then I went in and I did the auction in class at my teachers's table.

Once I ate all my food, and went outside everyone started chasing me. Because they had thought that I had hidden the lunch basket. I said "Look, there's the lunch basket". They said something crazy, they said, "Oh it was Kai who took it". I knew I had to run as soon as I could.

Then we went to music. I made my musical instruments: shakers.

When I went home I used my squirt gun that I got from the auction. Then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment