Friday, March 26, 2010

Career Day

Today's show and tell was to dress up in what you want to be when you grow up.
Kayla was a rock star, that was gonna look pretty.
Shayanne was gonna be the guitar.
Coby was gonna be the bass, that sings
Dylan is gonna be in Shayanne band. He's gonna be the drums.

Christopher dressed up as Wolverine. Aaron dressed up as GI Joe Jumper.
When I grow up I'm gonna be a Myth Buster like Adam Savage.

In centers:
I learned about leprechauns. They get into mischief. and they clean their mischief up. 

We learned about police men. They help you find you home. And they arrest people and hand cuff them. 

I did a dot to dot and it was a bus. My bus driver's name is Shaun. 

I took my spelling test. It was really good. 

It was snowy when I came home from school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment