Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oreo Milkshake

This morning I woke up at 5:00.  Then I just waited around clumsy. Then surprisingly. Liam popped in. I don't know how but he said Pop goes the weasel. He cuddled with me and said Nap, Nap, Nap!

Unfortunately, Liam was tickling me too hard which was driving me crazy, so I lost TV time.

I went downstairs and I got breakfast after everyone else, except for my brother. Because we didn't put away our buckets.

Then I went out to lunch with Daddy to Denny's. I got a pancake. I ate almost all of it. I left a quarter of it. I drank two full glasses of Cherry Limeade.

After that, I went to my performance. The old people loved us. =] I brainstormed by watching a movie, Lilo & Stitch. I brainstormed that I could catch a whole entire house with a net.
in the dressing room watching Lilo & Stitch

Then I went to Hogi Yogi. I got an Oreo milkshake. Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment