Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy Bees

I had an inside recess. I played Old McDonald, I mean Star Wars.

We read books. Then we did centers. We did a color page of a bunny.
At centers, I had busy bees. It's where you have to be so quiet you are silent. And if you are so silent you get a busy bee. I got four, the others got one.

Then I finished the eggs.

I made an actual robot. It was R2D2, C3PO, General Greivous, the nice one, and Boba Fete, no Jango fete, the  nice one. I made them nice. General Grevious has 1000 arms.

I watched Good Night Gorilla.

I did symmetry. It's where you have half of something and you have to draw the other half and pretend there is a line in the middle.
I got a yellow slip. I came home. My daddy picked me up from the bus. He had his umbrella. Then I had lunch. Then I did my home work and my journal. I'm going to clean the light fixtures.

Mario and Luigi and Princess, had to defeat Bowser's green stinky castle. They jumped on Bowser two times, then we had to go to New Super Marios Bros. Weee hee hee, I mean,  Super Mario Bros. Galaxy.
CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment