Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kayla's Birthday


Before school, I played Zombies vs. Garden.



We learned about animals that start with the letter S: squirrel, scorpion, shark, seahorse, and a sea eagle. In centers, I did writing. I wrote about sloths: They climb down to pee and poo once a week. 
They sleep 20 hours. And they move very slow. They have three claws on their feet. Sloths sleep upside down.

We did a page where we color in the S animals.



I did reading "Little Bulldozer". This bulldozer thought that he was too little to help, but he wasn't.  He helped a big bulldozer. He pushed down a tree then put it into a fire.

I had recess. We had two snacks: gummi bears and the peanut butter & chocolate pretzel cup. It was Kayla's birthday today.  She brought peanut butter & chocolate pretzel dip with pretzels to share. It was real good. It had chocolate chips and malt o meal in it with peanut butter on top so we had to stir it all up. We played football.

The bus dropped me off and I walked home just for fun. My mom was driving to the bus stop, and she saw me, she stopped and I got in.

I had lunch. I had malt o meal and peanut butter toast. I did my homework & my journal. Rylie is going to come over to play.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment