Monday, March 22, 2010

Conrad's Birthday

This morning, I learned Article of Faith #6.

I was late for the bus. I didn't jump up and down and wave at the bus, when it drove by. My mom drived me to school. The gate was locked closed. I unlocked the gate. The key was hidding in our classroom. I took my secret entrance to my class, so I didn't have to run into the recess lady and the security guard. I unlocked the gate for everyone. We played Zombie vs. Garden. You plant a garden and the Zombie can't get through it. If one only get through it, the zombie goes "Noooooo!" But if it goes "Doot doo doot do doo" then the garden wins.

Today was Conrad's birthday. We went inside. We learned about the letter R&S. You can actually write the words down, the sounds. Like R = ore and S=se. A silent E, yup that's it. We wrote the sounds down, then traced them.

We went to P.E. We played "Try to get the most GOLD". There are some leprechauns and shamrocks. The shamrocks had four people on their team. The leprechauns had zillions on their team. You tried to run without getting tagged by the shamrocks. If you got tagged by the shamrock then you had to give them your gold, and get a new gold. I didn't even get tagged one bit. So I won.

For snack we had, chocolate chip marshmallow cereal squares. We had two of them. Then I went out to recess, and played some more garden vs. zombies.

I came home and played at the play ground with Rylie. I came in and had lunch, did my homework, and my journal.

CJK

No comments:

Post a Comment