Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy Day

In the morning, I woke up at 6:15. For breakfast, I had Golden Crisps. I used my scissors and cut the box so I could find out what the code was to get a family trip. The access code is a good one but I'm not gonna tell you.

I went to the bus stop. I waited for the bus. When I got on, I talked with my friend, Bryson, about food. It's so delicious. Except for the apples slices my mom sent with me to school. Those were no good. When I ask for apples I want the real stuff.

When I went into class, I did fractions. All kinds of fractions like: halfs, quarters, thirds. After that, we went to lunch. I had a capri sun, a peanut butter jelly sandwich, go gurt, carrots, cheese stick and an apples. I went outside and ran around.  Right now, I'm stuck with chasing girls. Because nobody will let me play. They gave me two scratches and I bleeded.

After recess, we had to find Kaiori's hearing aid because somebody kicked them. We went to music. We did beats: ta-ha, ti ti, tah.

Then I went home. I did my homework: hurricanes, how to do money and my spelling paragraph. I did my cleaning: the back of the bathroom door and the baseboards in the bathroom. Then I did my journal. Buh-bye, I'm done.

KA

No comments:

Post a Comment