Friday, April 2, 2010

A warm sunny day with fluffy clouds

In our morning devotional, we learned about the Primitive church. I cleaned the baseboards in the hall and Liam's room. I watched Liam while mommy took a shower. 

Before I went to the bus stop I went to Sis. Daines building and took a piece of concrete. It's a magic stone. I carried it around with me. 

I learned about meat eaters, like T-rex , great white shark, people, uh. . . And the meat eater who eats the most meat is the T-Rex. He almost eats everything because he is a meat eater, and he has razor sharp teeth. 

Then I had a center party. I made cute little chicks. Only one was edible and one was a robot.

 I made a bunny mask.
We made a story. Two bunnies wanted to get out a carrot. They said oh that's a nice carrots. They wanted to pull it out. So the first bunny started pulling. Then the second bunny was pulling. Then POP! came out the carrot. It was reallly big. The End. 

I made a butterfly. It was really pretty. 

I did a spelling test. Most of it was wrong. 

I made an easter bunny. It was connect the dots by 5 to 100. 

I wrote about elephants seals. Elephant seals are big. Males has funny nose. Females are small. Each mommy has one baby. The babies grow fast.
I did a play about how to train a dragon. Then I had recess and did my journal. I came home, drew on the back of my papers. 

I finished my reading in March
I had lunch, did my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment